DND DC Pure Gel Polish Set #294 Sand Dance, 0.5 fl ozAdd to Wish List
Sand Dance #294 – A sandy nude Choose type Gel Polish Only CLEAR Following a professional 3 step gel system: DC Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry. 1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp 2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp 3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp 4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp 5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.
- DND DC Gel and Polish offer long-lasting, high-gloss finish that stays vibrant and chip-free for up to three weeks.
- The combination of the gel and polish system ensures that your manicure remains shiny and lasts longer without chipping or peeling.
- This system is also easy-to-apply, as it requires no base coat and has a one-step application process that can be cured under an LED or UV light.
- The formula is also odorless and easy to remove, without damaging your natural nails.
- DND DC Gel and Polish is available in a range of shades, providing you with a variety of options to suit your taste and style.
DND DC gel and polish is a two-step gel polish system that requires a base coat, color coat, and top coat for best results. Here are the general steps for using DND DC gel and polish:
- Start by preparing your nails: remove any old polish, push back cuticles, and file nails to the desired length and shape.
- Apply a thin layer of DND Base Coat to each nail and cure under a UV or LED lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of DND DC color polish to each nail and cure under a UV or LED lamp. Repeat this step for a more opaque color.
- Apply a second coat of DND DC color polish if desired and cure under a UV or LED lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of DND Top Coat to each nail and cure under a UV or LED lamp.
- Remove any tacky residue from the nails with alcohol or a cleanser.
It's important to follow the curing times recommended by the manufacturer for the best results. Additionally, be sure to cap the free edge of your nails with each layer to ensure a longer-lasting manicure.
- PROVIDE the salon industry with all of the tools needed to help make salon businesses even more successful with the latest and greatest in nail products.
- ESTABLISH opportunity for learning through proper education and training courses domestically and internationally.
- CREATE superiority within the industry as the go-to nail manufacturer for state-of-the-art products, proven to perform to the best of standards while upholding the motto “Done right from the start.”
- UNDERSTAND the needs of the salon industry. As nail professional ourselves, we have a clear understanding of the industry and the demand for the highest quality products and services possible – which is why quality has and will always be our number one priority.