Terms & Conditions
If you register for a LA Nail Supplies account, you will have four pages associated with your LA Nail Supplies account, including a Profile page and Account page are not visible to anyone but you.
If you have not previously registered for a LA Nail Supplies account and selected a nickname, you can only create a public Profile page if you affirmatively choose to be a part of the Community. Some of the information you provide in association with the Community can be seen by everyone on your Profile and some information can only be seen by you on your Profile.
All design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software on the Sites is Copyright (c) 2016-2022 LACNS, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of LA Nail Supplies and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Sites is the property of LA Nail Supplies or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of placing an order with LA Nail Supplies, engaging with the Community or using the Sites as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Sites - including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of LA Nail Supplies is strictly prohibited.
LANailSupplies.com and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of LA Nail Supplies and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by LA Nail Supplies in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
4. Product Information
The products displayed on the Sites can be ordered and delivered only within the U.S. and certain select countries. See the International Shipments section of LA Nail Supplies.com for more information. LA Nail Supplies products displayed on the Sites may be available in select LA Nail Supplies retail stores in the U.S. and certain foreign markets. All prices displayed on LA Nail Supplies.com are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by LA Nail Supplies.
All material and information presented by LA Nail Supplies is intended to be used for personal, educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about products by the manufacturers have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products sold through LA Nail Supplies are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. If any minor uses any goods or product from LA Nail Supplies it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor.
All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Use of the Sites is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice: these Sites are solely online stores for specialty beauty products. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the Sites before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. LA Nail Supplies does not give or intend to give any answers to medical related questions and these Sites do not replace any medical professional or medical resource. LA Nail Supplies does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Sites. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Except where prohibited by law, LA Nail Supplies may limit the number of products available for purchase.
5. Color Information
While LA Nail Supplies has tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
6. Photo Details
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product.
7. Responsibility for your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through the Community or otherwise, including the submission of product Ratings & Reviews, Questions & Answers, and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, "Content"). We will not accept Content from you unless you are a registered user of the Sites and a member of Community.
8. Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability
LA Nail Supplies provides the Sites and the Community and all other applications and services on the Sites as a forum only. LA Nail Supplies is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including without limitation through the Community. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only. More generally, Content posted via or on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including through the Community, is not controlled by LA Nail Supplies. LA Nail Supplies cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Community, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable and LA Nail Supplies shall not be liable for any such Content and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances will LA Nail Supplies be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for (i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites or through the Community. The preceding sentence does not apply to New Jersey residents.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Sites, or servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. LA Nail Supplies reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content. When using the Community, you may not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
9. Your Content Submissions
By submitting Content to LA Nail Supplies and participating in the Community, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content and other personal information will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Community and potentially Third Party Sites;
- You understand that your Content may be utilized and distributed by LA Nail Supplies in its marketing materials, including but not limited to, LA Nail Supplies.com, LA Nail Supplies emails, social channels, and store materials;
- You shall comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides on the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this means that if you received compensation in any form (including free product) or any other incentive (such as an entry in a sweepstakes or contest or a coupon) in exchange for providing content for posting content on LA Nail Supplies’ sites or channels (including but not limited to product reviews, Q&A, photographs, and social channels), then this must be disclosed in such post. All disclosures must be made clearly and conspicuously;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto
- All Content that you post is accurate;
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors;
- Does not elicit or provide medical advice;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, trolling, bullying, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Is relevant to the product being rated and reviewed or about which a question or answer is submitted;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not a form of phishing and does not contain unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- Does not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any LA Nail Supplies official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use the Sites or Community to collect or store personal information about other users.
LA Nail Supplies does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and LA Nail Supplies disclaims all liability with respect to the Content posted by third parties.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to LA Nail Supplies through the Community, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and LA Nail Supplies has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) LA Nail Supplies may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from LA Nail Supplies under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by LA Nail Supplies in writing.
10. Instagram Content
By agreeing to allow LA Nail Supplies to use the photograph, video, or related content that you originally posted on Instagram (your "IG Content"), the terms below apply:
- LA Nail Supplies will have the worldwide and perpetual right, but not the obligation:
- To reproduce, exhibit and otherwise use your IG Content in LA Nail Supplies’ Gallery currently.
- To enable users to "shop your look" and purchase products, including, without limitation, by appending to your IG Content images of products (including those that you tag in your IG Content) and links to the ecommerce portions of LA Nail Supplies’ sites and apps, including LA Nail Supplies.com, and
- To make reasonable edits to the IG Content in connection with the foregoing.
- No person other than you appears or is mentioned in the IG Content;
- You took the photograph or video or have all the rights to the IG Content;
- You actually used any products tagged, shown or mentioned in the IG content in conformity with the product instructions;
- If your IG Content contains a "look" based on use of various products, that "look" is a fair representation of the actual performance and appearance of the products tagged, shown or mentioned in the IG Content, and you did not use any tools, special effects, or any other method to materially enhance or alter the performance or appearance of such products;
- Any statements or testimonials that are included in your IG Content are true and accurate and represent your current honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences;
- You have not received any compensation, incentive, or other benefit from LA Nail Supplies or any third party in exchange for posting the IG Content, using any product, or mentioning or tagging any products or brand, in your IG Content; and
- You have the right to grant LA Nail Supplies the right to use your IG Content as set forth in these terms and such use by LA Nail Supplies will not violate the rights of any third party.
11. Third Party Content and Third Party Sites
LA Nail Supplies may provide content of third parties ("Third Party Content"), or links to Third Party Sites, as a service to those interested in this information. LA Nail Supplies does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between LA Nail Supplies and such third party. LA Nail Supplies does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. LA Nail Supplies is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk. Third Party Content, including comments from third party users submitted to LA Nail Supplies through the Community, do not necessarily reflect the views of LA Nail Supplies.
Third Party Content includes, without limitation, product reviews, ratings, Questions & Answers and other material that was originally posted on Third Party Sites (including, without limitation, websites hosted by brands carried in LA Nail Supplies).
12. Mobile Services
13. Modification of Content
14. Reservation of Rights
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
LA NAIL SUPPLIES IS PROVIDING THE SITES, THEIR CONTENTS AND THE COMMUNITY ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR THE COMMUNITY, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITES OR AS PART OF THE COMMUNITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LA NAIL SUPPLIES DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, LA NAIL SUPPLIES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITES OR THE COMMUNITY IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you but shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
16. Disclaimer of Liabilities
LA NAIL SUPPLIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR THE COMMUNITY. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. This provision does not apply to New Jersey residents.
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide LA Nail Supplies' designated copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
19. Fraud Protection Program
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity or where the order violates LA Nail Supplies’published policies. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
22. English Language
23. Dispute Resolution
If a dispute should arise between you and LA Nail Supplies, we want to provide you with a resolution that is efficient and cost effective by using our customer service team. Almost all customer service disputes can be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by using our customer service, reachable by calling 770-220-0108 or by sending an email to [email protected]
If your dispute cannot be resolved using our customer service team, these Terms describe how we shall proceed with the resolution of the dispute.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU AND LA NAIL SUPPLIES AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITES AND THE COMMUNITY MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. The preceding sentence does not apply to New Jersey residents.
24. Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
IF YOU ARE A U.S. RESIDENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS:
WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: You and LA Nail Supplies agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms through final and binding arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate LA Nail Supplies’ intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights). Under such circumstances LA Nail Supplies may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Site, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION: Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through JAMS. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be referred to and finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in this Agreement to Arbitrate, the rules set forth in this Agreement to Arbitrate will govern. The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. To initiate arbitration, you or LA Nail Supplies must do the following things:
(1) Write a demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Claim and the amount of damages sought to be recovered.
(2) Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee to your local JAMS office or to JAMS, Two Embarcadero Center, Suite 1500, San Francisco, CA 94111.
(3) Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the other party.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR: The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and LA Nail Supplies, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and LA Nail Supplies.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and LA Nail Supplies in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND LA NAIL SUPPLIES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
25. Choice of Law/Forum Selection
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflict of law rules. For any action where the Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, you further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in Dekalb County, Georgia.