OPI Terribly Nice Gel Collection GelAdd to Wish List
- Available in 140+ iconic gel nail polish shades.
- Up to 3 weeks of wear.
- Unbeatable shine.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat vigorously then apply a thin coat.Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply a very thin coat of color and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Apply a second very thin coat of gel nail polish. Cap the free edge again.The second coat will provide true color payoff. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake GelColor Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix.Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply a drop of ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage into cuticles.
As the world leader in the professional nail care industry, OPI, a division of Wella Operations US LLC, is committed to providing high-quality products and services with a focus on industry safety and innovation. Known for its exceptional formula, fashionable colors and iconic names, OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering an affordable luxury to consumers.
Currently, OPI is available in over 100 countries and offers a full line of professional items, including nail treatments, finishing products, lotions, manicure/pedicure products, files, tools and acrylics. OPI places a strong emphasis on corporate social responsibility by raising funds and awareness for numerous charities through retail partnerships and grassroots philanthropic initiatives.