DND #439 Purple Spring - Dark Lavender 1oz Duo Collection 1Add to Wish List
DND Gel and Nail Polish Duo #439 Purple Spring is a 2-in-1 product that combines the durability and strength of gel polish with the ease of application of traditional nail polish. This shade is a Dark Lavender color that is perfect for adding a touch of color and elegance to your nails. It's a great option for those looking for long-lasting, easy-to-apply, and glossy nail polish in a rich and elegant color that can be used to create a sophisticated look on the nails, especially during spring or summer.
- Using gel has a longer-lasting adhesion to your nails.
- Gel nails feel more natural.
- Gel nails dry immediately with the use of a LED Lamp.
- Stays shiny and the color doesn’t fade.
- Gel nails do not emit an odor like acrylic nails.
- Nail Polish is quick to apply and easy. No need for LED Lamp.
- Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.
- PROVIDE the salon industry with all of the tools needed to help make salon businesses even more successful with the latest and greatest in nail products.
- ESTABLISH opportunity for learning through proper education and training courses domestically and internationally.
- CREATE superiority within the industry as the go-to nail manufacturer for state-of-the-art products, proven to perform to the best of standards while upholding the motto “Done right from the start.”
- UNDERSTAND the needs of the salon industry. As nail professional ourselves, we have a clear understanding of the industry and the demand for the highest quality products and services possible – which is why quality has and will always be our number one priority.