Chisel Dip Powder Solid #189, 2ozAdd to Wish List
Chisel Dip Powder Solid Collection
- Elevate your nail artistry with the understated elegance of Chisel's Dip Powder Solid Collection.
- Crafted for purists and those who value the beauty of simplicity, this collection offers a meticulously curated range of solid shades, each with a rich and consistent color payoff.
- From timeless neutrals to vibrant bolds, every hue is formulated to achieve a flawless, even finish, devoid of streaks or patches.
- The Solid Collection not only stands out for its visual allure but also boasts the signature Chisel promise – a seamless application, robust durability, and a resilience that withstands everyday wear and tear.
- Perfect for both classic looks and a foundation for intricate nail designs, this collection ensures that even in its simplicity, your manicure remains an embodiment of sophistication.
- Dive into Chisel's Solid Collection and revel in the beauty of pure, unadulterated color.
- Light Weight & Flexible
- Odor Free
- Air Dry
- Chip Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Vitamin E and Calcium Fortified
- Natural Look & Feel
- No UV
- Long Lasting Color & Shine (depends on how quickly the nails grow out)
- Quick & Comfortable Application
- No Primer
- Healthier Undamaged Nail Bed
- Easy Soak Off
- Animal Cruelty-free
Sanitize both your and your client's hands using a hand sanitizer.
- Push and cut cuticles, and get your client to wash their hands (do not apply any oil). Buffer all 10 fingers (ensure to buff the sides and the tip of the nail) and brush away all the dust. Apply BONDING and clean excess moisture with a clean paper towel.
- Apply COLOR BASE to the full nail, but be careful not to get it on your client's skin. Use the 3 stroke method to ensure an even application. Then, dip the nail into NATURAL FOUNDATION. Repeat for all 10 fingers. Repeat this step again for a second layer if nail length is medium to long. Once you have finished this foundation, apply ACTIVATOR to dry the powder. Then, file and buff the nails smooth before continuing.
- Apply a thin layer of COLOR BASE to the full nail. Then, dip the nail into the desired colour, and tap the finger to remove any loose powder once you have taken the finger out. Repeat for all 10 fingers. Dust off the hands. Then, apply another coat of COLOR BASE close to the cuticle and dip the finger again into the desired colour. Repeat for all 10 fingers.
- Dust the hands clean, including under the nails. Apply COLOR BASE and dip the nail into CRYSTAL CLEAR. Follow this with ACTIVATOR to dry. Do this for all 10 fingers.
- Shape the nails, then file and buff the nails smooth. Apply ACTIVATOR onto the nails, then allow the client to wash their hands without soap, and dry it completely.
- Apply a thin coat of GLOSSY TOP on one hand - this should be done quickly and not too close to the cuticles, starting from the pinkie to the thumb. Remember to wipe the brush on a clean paper towel after every finger. Apply another thin coat of GLOSSY TOP on the same hand - but closer to the cuticle this time - from pinkie to thumb. Then repeat step 6 on the other hand. Fan dry for 1 to 105 minutes.
- Apply VITAMIN OIL or any cuticle oil on the cuticles and run it into your clients finger and nails.
May we share a few words with you:
In 1975, Hollywood star Tippy Hedren initiated the nail profession in the Vietnamese community in Sacramento, California. Few people could imagine the large and rapid spread across the country. The United States, even many countries around the world, to form a truly great industry today, also from that initial predestined relationship put Vietnamese people in the nail industry as a mission to continuously develop with an enduring creativity & endless passion. Indeed, from the very beginning to the present, we have witnessed amazing strides!
Continuing that spirit in 2014, the Chisel company was born with artistic products, 3D stamp and edger brought a new wind to the nail design community, becoming a special support tool. In order to create works full of art, the strong response everywhere has encouraged us to constantly think and explore…!
In early 2017, after going through a long period of testing, we gave birth to the 'Dipping Ombre powder'. Our line has extremely convenient advantages while fully meeting the demanding requirements of the nails market.
The wonderful response from you and your customers you have allowed us to spread and grow rapidly.
Chisel Nail Art today is honored to accompany you throughout the world every day. We are listening to your thoughts and needs. Together, we share a passion to truly bring joy, wings for flight, to preserving and further developing our breakthrough industry.